Thursday, August 20, 2009

I blinked AGAIN!



Well, it's been a while since I've blogged, but evidently I have blinked AGAIN; My baby headed off to Kindergarten this morning!!! It seems just like yesterday, that he was a 5 lb 13 oz. baby and now, WHAT.... He went to school! I have received a couple of updates through the day from friends who are there that he is having a GREAT day. Like I expected anything else? He is such an amazing child.... he adjusts to his surroundings and always goes with the flow. I am so proud! He is insisting that he ride the bus this year, but I flatly said "NO!" to it this morning. My baby was NOT going off to school and me not walk him in, hug him bye, etc... so we compromised. He is riding the bus home today... t-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes and counting. Brownies are in the oven, cold milk ready to pour... I can't wait to hear about his first day! Off for now, the little one is demanding some attention... I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me, as we tackle MANY firsts this year!

No comments:

*Walk with your eyes open, live a life examined; abide in Christ so that you can see with the eyes of Christ all the chances you have to change the world one obedient opportunity at a time.

Our Family

Our Family
We are so blessed!

Visitors