Friday, January 21, 2011

Seriously!?!?!?


Time flies when you are having fun! I just got on to see someone else's blog and realized It has been over a year since I last blogged. My baby was heading off to Kindergarten. WOW, has it been a year and a half? He's now almost half a year into first grade and my little one is 3 years old . Let's see, I'm not even gonna try to remember it all, but a major summation would be CRAZY! My dad passed away Jan. 31'st 2010. Truly one of the worst days of my life. Fred had surgery for a hernia the next day. Within a few months he went to school, retrained for a new job that turned out to not be "legit", and was unemployed until YESTERDAY. I started my own business "ForeverSmiles Photography" and have loved every moment of it! I have a new website up and running www.foreversmilesphoto.com if your interested in checking out my work. Besides that, let's see, thanks to my inlaws, we took a very excited 3 year old and 7 year old to Disney World for Christmas. It was a magical trip for the whole family. Fred's parents, sister, and friend, along with us four and my mom had a fantastic time! Christopher wants to live there and Caleb wants to "go back to Disney World RIGHT NOW!". The day after we got back, i had "the rest of the story" as far as my hysterectomy goes. In other words, the doctor removed my last ovary and tons of scar tissue and adhesions. Much worse than I ever anticipated and I am still recovering, but happy to say, I am feeling better each day! My mom received her 5 year award at work just last night and I was able to go and celebrate with her. I am chairing an event at Christopher's School this next month and continue to volunteer in his class. I am also the media coordinator at our church, as well as the Children's music coordinator, where we just hired a FANTASTIC new pastor. I think that brings me up to date, except to say that as we start this new year, I am going to do much better at my blogging. I am HUNGRY for God's word and have started a new bible study and am just loving learning how to be a better Child of God! It's amazing the miracles that occur when we strive to line up with God's word... I've seen it and i'm living it! I can't wait to share with anyone who wants to read the blessings in my life!! Night for now, or should I say morning since it's 2am.!!!!! More blogs to come.....

No comments:

*Walk with your eyes open, live a life examined; abide in Christ so that you can see with the eyes of Christ all the chances you have to change the world one obedient opportunity at a time.

Our Family

Our Family
We are so blessed!

Visitors