Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Adventure Begins!


Pardon the fuzzy pic, it was taken with my cell phone. I received a big box via UPS today. Inside was a plethera of goodies. I almost squealed with delight! Everything I need to help Christopher be successful as a student. He of course, is outside enjoying one of his last days before school starts, so he hasn't seen them yet, but I know he is going to be so excited. He loves science and the science kit is so cool! He loves art, and as you can see from the picture, they sent so many neat things for him to use. He may just drool over the headset alone, just to talk online to his teacher. Once again, I marvel at God's goodness at allowing me the opportunity to be able to do this with my son. I never thought in a million years, I would be teaching my son, but hopefully you can tell from my post, I am super excited. I hope one day, he will appreciate just how much this means to me! And so.... The adventure begins!!!!

No comments:

*Walk with your eyes open, live a life examined; abide in Christ so that you can see with the eyes of Christ all the chances you have to change the world one obedient opportunity at a time.

Our Family

Our Family
We are so blessed!

Visitors