Friday, August 29, 2008

I think I blinked!

According to a friend, evidently I blinked! It seems overnight, my little boy has grown up and gone off to school. He had so much fun his first day and didn't even seem to care that mom was a "basket case". He bee-bopped off to class and was gone before I could even say "Have a good day son". When I picked him up, I was pleasantly surprised (although I don't know why). He jumped in the car and said "Mom, I had a ball, I LOVE school!". Even so, on my second day of dropping him off I was weepy. When did he get so big? Sob sniff snob- I think I blinked!!! (going now to glue the eyes open- NO MORE BLINKING!).

No comments:

*Walk with your eyes open, live a life examined; abide in Christ so that you can see with the eyes of Christ all the chances you have to change the world one obedient opportunity at a time.

Our Family

Our Family
We are so blessed!

Visitors